- Modular design provides flexible experimental requirement
- Each Module panel height compatible with DIN A4 standard Using 4 mm safety sockets and plugs
- Each DC/AC power supply equipped with overload protection
- Rotary machine and brake with overheating protection
- Adopting digitized and microprocessor-based measuring instrument to provide high-accuracy measurement
- Brake with constant speed / constant torque function, easy to operate
- Drawing complete T/N curve
- Connecting to PC, measuring and drawing characteristic curve available
- 300W-grade designed equipment suitable for learning the theory and characteristics of electrical machines
- Stand-alone machine design equipped with two shaft ends and aluminum alloy base for coupling to other machines
- Training panel uses 5 mm isolation bakelite, printed component symbol, value and function, easy to connect
- Fully protected system safe to connect various kind of machines
- Providing powerful computer measuring software for saving graphic.
The electrical machines system leads students to distinguish the mechanical similarities and differences among all electrical machinaries. Students study and turn all kind of electrical machinaries into circuit models for the foundation. Moreover, it enhances students ability for furtherm employing and controlling. Besides facilitating teaching, it makes students be familiar with every kind of electrical mechanical test.