- two hollow cylinders closed at one end
- Tight fitting covers at either ends.
- Ideal for operation at 440 volts, 3 phases, 50 cycles, and A.C. supply.
- Cylinders are mounted at an angle of 30º along with the axis of rotation of the shaft, which rotates at 30-33 R.P.M.
- These cylinders are mounted on a shaft at an angle of 30 degrees with the axis of rotation of the shaft.
- The shaft rotates at 30-33 r.p.m. through a reduction gear operated by a motor and is provided with a revolution counter.
- Suitable for operation on 440 volts, 3 phases, 50 cycles. AC supply.
- It consists of two hollow cylinders closed at one end and provided with tight fitting covers at the either end.
- Hardened steel ball of 48mm dia.
- Complete with abrassive charges consisting of 12 Nos.