- This unit consists of a PVC rectangular duct, axial fan and a single fan radiator
- The radiator is accommodated in the middle and across the air duct
- The axial fan is located between the radiator and one edge of the duct. It can provide max air velocity of 2m/s.
- The fins of the radiator are made from copper and shine in the light, and allow a heat transfer area of 14,000mm2
- Four thermocouples measure input and output water and air temperatures
- Quick release hot fluid connections allow rapid connection
- The exercises proposed with the provide function of basic engineering concepts such as psychometric properties and mathematical iteration
- An air velocity sensor provides measurement of air flow inside the duct, which can be directly observed on the units software
Cross Flow Heat Exchanger
We are leading manufacturer and suppliers of Cross Flow Heat Exchanger. Now accepting bulk orders for government tenders around the globe.