Continuous-Flow Stirred-Tank Reactor (CSTR) you can add and remove reactants and products continuously. This device is the opposite in working of the well-stirred batch and tubular plug-flow reactors.
Analysis, which are received in quantitatively evaluating more complex gas-, liquid, and solid-flow behaviors. This device is used in industries and also used in wastewater treatment units.
In an ideal CSTR, the contents in Reactor are well mixed and have uniform composition throughout. Thus the exit stream has the same, composition as the fluid within the reactor. This type of reactor is known as mixed flow reactor. This set-up is used to study a non-catalytic homogeneous second order liquid phase reaction under ambient condition.
- Sponification Reactor studies in CSTR
- To determine the Reaction Rate Constant
- Continuous operation
- Superb Painted structure
- Simple to operate & maintain
- Compact & stand alone set up
- Soundless Stirrers
Utilities Required :
- Water Supply & Drain
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 0.5 kW
- Instruments, Laboratory Glassware and Chemicals required for analysis as per the system adopted
Also visit at Chemical Reaction Lab Equipment Manufacturer Page.