Combined Flow Reactor
Combined Flow Reactor helps to study a non-catalytic homogeneous second order liquid phase reaction under ambient condition in a combined reactor. It comprises of two Reactors plug flow reactor and mixed flow reactor. Both are connected in series. Other description is same as the other reactors.
- Sponification Reactor studies in CSTR/PFR/Combined Reactor.
- To determine the Reaction Rate Constant
- Compressed Air supply at 2 Bar, 0.5 CFM
- Water Supply & Drain
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 0.5 kW
- Instruments, Laboratory Glassware and Chemicals required for analysis as per the system adopted
you can also visit our page of Chemical Reaction Lab Equipment.