- A small scale apparatus designed to demonstrate Cavitation using an Hydraulics Bench
- The apparatus consists of a circular Venturi shaped section manufactured from clear acrylic
- Three Bourdon gauges indicate the static pressure upstream of the contraction, inside the throat and downstream of the expansion
- Flow control valves upstream and downstream of the test section allow flow conditions to be optimised for the demonstration of Cavitation.
- Quick release fitting for easy connection to hydraulics bench
- Educational software available as an option.
- Upstream pressure gauge: 63mm diameter, Range 0 to 1 Bar
- Throat vacuum gauge: 100mm diameter, Range -1 to 0 Bar
- Downstream pressure gauge: 63mm diameter, Range 0 -1 Bar
- Can be operated independently from the Hydraulics Bench for visualisation only using a cold water mains supply with 0.4 litres/sec at 2 Bar gauge.