- 89C51 computer interface monitor control
- Data of fuel injection, ignition and exhaust gas can be acquired and monitored by computer.
- Can be assembled as the injection system
- With trouble-shooting simulation function
- Switch-off input / output function when trouble-shooting is made.
Interactive Computerized Automotive System
The whole system has been modularized to provide electronic and automotive courses with step-by-step experiments on technological educational training.
All theoretical, experimental and practical learning procedures are supported by a personal computer assisted supervision and dedicated software.
The Autotronic Training System can simulate the operation of fuel injection system, ignition system, and the control of exhaust gas, etc. Experiments include the sensors characteristic and operation of various sensors and actuators monitored by microprocessor on the main unit.