Advanced Mechanisms Laboratory Station
- Deal mechanisms.
- Determination of the ideal configuration and the corresponding transmitted forces and couples.
- Real mechanisms.
- Effect of friction on the operation of mechanisms ; study of kinematic constraints, reversibility, efficiency.
- Experiments are carried out on a range of standard links, and displacement transducers mounted on the supporting plate, permit measurements of displacements and transmitted forces and couples.
- The innovative unit is designed for an in-depth experimental three-dimensional study of mechanisms.
- A range of standard links is supplied. These are mounted on a plate equipped with six strain gauge displacement transducers which measure the applied loads. Comprehensive software for a compatible PC micro computer is supplied for data acquisition and display of forces and couples and plate displacements.
- Signals are processed using the Strain Bridge and the acquisition board.
Equipment Package :
- Standard equipment including a kit of links (5 shafts and 4 hubs) and the loading system with the mass.
- Complementary equipment for studding of simple and mixed links in serial or parallel.
- Complementary loading system hang for studding of multi directional mechanical actions.
- Complementary equipment for studding of friction phenomena.
Dimensions and weight
- 300 x 300 mm – 9 kg.
- Strain bridge.
- PC computer with MS DOS (the software is on MS DOS and exist only in a French version).
- Free ISA slot on the computer available.