- The operative part permits to heat and to cool a water tank.
- The electrical cabinet receives the control plate wired by the student.
- This system is water self contained and only need a main power supply 230V.
- The bench allows to study, then to wire by the student, a complete temperature control system.
- Following the version of the electrical plate it allow to study.
- Instrumentation (transmitter, thermostat, controller.
- Power modulation (static relay, wave train, dimmer.
- Electric and thermal measurement.
- The bench is conformed to the last securities standards.
- Setting and functioning checking.
- Wiring of an heating system.
- Measurement of electric and physical sizes: current, voltage, temperature.
- Control of characteristic sizes of the installation: voltage, current.
- This system can be used for electrical authorization.
- Setting of the loop control parameters.
- After wiring the electrical plate, the student interconnect the electrical plate to the system, then configure and check the good working of the whole control system.
Operative Part :
The bench is made out of an aluminium frame on castors including:
- A 25 litres tank.
- A immersed electrical heater.
- A temperature sensor.
- A ” low level” sensor.
- A security thermostat.
- A stainless steel centrifugal circulation pump.
- An aero-refrigerant.
- The cooling circuit is made out of a circulation pump and an aero-refrigerant allowing to increase the exchange of calories between the water and the ambient air. It permits to be water self contained. Its purpose is double.
- To disturb the temperature control loop.
- To cool the water tank in order to restart a new experiment (without having to wait for the natural water cooling).
Option : Data acquisition system
The data acquisition system is proposed in option. It is made out of a data acquisition card to place into a PC computer and a software functioning under Windows ®. This software allow to visualize the sizes in real time and to record them. The card is linked to the bench by the help of a plug on the front side of the electrical cabinet door.
- 1150 x 670 x 1470 mm
- Electrical power supply: single phase 230 V+T 16A.