- Two vats in altuglas.
- A feeding tank in transparent PVC.
- Coiled circuit to create a delay.
- A turbine flowmetery.
- A rotameter for comparison of the flow measurements on feeding.
- A rotameter for the disturbance, calibrated of the flow.
- A pneumatic control valve, Kv = 2,5.
- An IP converter.
- A pressure regulator.
- Two pressure sensors for the level measurement, situated under the 2 vats in altuglas.
- Two manual needle valves.
- A stainless steel centrifugal pump.
- A master controller.
- A slave controller.
Display of the measurement and the set point for the two controllers.
Painted steel control cabinet including :
- The padlock main switch,
- The ON light,
- The restart button,
- The emergency stop button,
- The 2 controllers,
- A 4 positions switch for the choice of:
- The 1st range level process control
- The 2nd range level process control
- The flow process control
- The cascade process control.
- Safety connector 0-10 V for input/output of the controllers.
- The control and the safety device of the pump.
Option 1 : Data acquisition module ref MAC2 composed with :
- A converter RS485/RS232 or USB.
- A data acquisition software under Windows allowing.
- Reading PID parameters.
- The drawing of the curves.
- The remote control of the regulator parameters.
- The storage of the values.
- Power supply : 380 V three phases – 50 Hz – 0.37 kW (other voltages on inquiry).
- Compressed Air supply: 6 NL/h – 6 bars (not supply as standard).
- PC computer.
Dimensions and weight
- 1500 x 600 x 2100 mm
- 100 Kg