A Kieselguhr vertical plate filter is used. With this process, filtration can be either rough or fine, even poor in germs. This depends on the filtration minerals used and the rhythm of work. The filter is made of a stainless steel lattice (reps) retaining filtration minerals and letting the product flowing through the filter. Before the filtration starts, a layer of diatoms is obtained on the reps and during filtration, the product is constantly supplied with filtration minerals. The product is then clarified while crossing the mineral layer.
- Filtering capacity: 400 l / hr
- Filtration surface: 0,25 m2
- 304L stainless steel vertical filtering sieves
- Filtering cover and erosion dosimeter in transparent material
- 2 manometers, flow indicator, 3 flow meters.
- Centrifugal pump equipped with a prefilter
- Frame mounted on 4 wheels
- Circuit material : stainless steel 304 L
- 800 x 600 x 950 mm
- Power supply: 0.37 kW – 220 V mono