Centre Of Pressure Apparatus
The water is contained in a plexiglass quadrant whose geometrical curved side axes coincide with a measuring beam. The moment is determined by adding or removing weights to the arm. The head of water is read directly on the transparent scale to within 2 mm.
- Measurements of the centre of pressure of a vertical plane surface at different depths.
- Study of the general case of a plane surface inclined at different angles, and at different depths.
- Quadrant: inner radius: 100 mm – outer radius: 200 mm – width: 75 mm.
- One face graduated between 0 and 30°.
- Fixed scale.
- Indicates horizontal and vertical beam position.
- Scale graduated to 200 mm below, and to 40 mm above the horizontal axis in intervals of 2 mm.
- Balance arm radius: 203 mm.
- The unit is supplied complete with base, weight carriers and one set of weights, and with a technical bulletin providing typical test results.
Dimensions and weight
- 430 x 150 x 330 mm.
- Net weight : 5,9 kg.