Borg Warner Automatic Transmission Manufacturer
Borg Warner Automatic Transmission
- Demonstration of an automatic transmission gear box functioning.
- Determination of the speed and torque ratios.
- When the student has become familiar with the Mechanical Power Flow, he may then proceed to use the unit for diagnostic purposes. By following the step by step procedure laid down in the Laboratory Manual he is able to study the effect of a faulty clutch or brake band.
- Pins, inserted in accordance with the chart in the Laboratory Manual, lock discs to simulate the action of the clutches and brake bands.
- Each of the three forward ratios and reverse may be selected as required simply by inserting the appropriate pins as specified in the chart, and the relative movements of the different components can be clearly seen and studied.
- Experiment manual – Also included in the Laboratory Manual are the calculations for the gear ratios which are the same for the simulator and the Borg-Warner Box.
Dimensions and weight
- 600 x 250 x 262 mm approx.
- Net Weight : 15 kg.
- A set of masses(not supplied as standard).
Optional equipment :
- The unit may be wall mounted or fitted to the Universal Bench Mounting Frame.
Last Updated on: 11th Jun 2016