- Strohlein (carbon &sulphur apparatus) semi-automatic apparatus is used to detect percentage of carbon and sulphur in iron and steel.
- The scale of apparatus burette is directly calibrated in terms of carbon percentage.
- The apparatus can detect carbon percentage up to 4.5%.
- By using interchangeable burettes, the measurement can be taken to 0.25%, 0.5%, 1.5% and 4.5%.
- The apparatus furnace attains required temperature rapidly and a high accuracy digital pyrometer indicates the furnace temperature.
- The equipment can detect carbon or sulphur or both