Le- chatelier mold
- Used for determining the expansion of cement. The mould consists of a spring tensioned split cylinder 30 mm internal diameter, 30 mm high with two indicator stems which measure 165 mm from the points of the center line of the cylinder and O ring. Two or three moulds are required for each test. To perform the test, a water bath is also required.
- Le Chatelier water bath. 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.
- Stainless steel internal chamber housed in a stainless steel insulated exterior case.
- Power 1500 W capable of reaching the boiling points in 30 minutes.
- Complete with rack for 12 moulds.