- This stage allows the pressing of the mixture obtained after crushing.
- This system has the advantage of not using electrical energy but only water.
- Water tightens the natural rubber membrane towards the exterior and compresses the pulp against the stainless steel netted hammer.
- An exhaust valve protects against any possible overpressure.
- This system combines pressing and coarse filtration using a filtering canvas which catches the waste.
- Juice is recovered in a food polyethylene vat (optional).
- Study of the press efficiency according to hydraulic input conditions of the module (water pressure).
- Protecting cover
- Closing nut
- Filtering weaved bag
- Stainless steel basket
- Exhaust valve
Complete basis with :
- Natural rubber membrane
- Water outlet valve
- Pressure valve
- Water inlet pipe with GEKA fitting
- Manometer 0-6 bar
- Permanent exhaust 40 litres : Dimensions (H x l x p) : 900 x 480 x 480
- Permanent exhaust 90 litres : Dimensions (H x l x p) : 1070 x 590 x 590
- Permanent water supply (3 bars)