Manually Operated Hardness Tester
- Hardness Testing Machine used to measure hardness of metals & alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether round, flat or irregular in shapes.
- Hardness Testing Machine is ideally suitable for laboratories, tool rooms, Heat treatment shops, R&D departments, inspection departments, casting & forging industries, educational institutions.
- Rockwell & Brinell method is used for checking hardness on metals & alloys of all kinds.
- Brinell hardness is also checked on non-ferrous materials like Cast iron, Alluminium, etc.
- Automatic load selection with automatic zero setting dial gauge. Manual Operation
- Loads: 60,100 kgf
- Initial Load: 10 kgf
- Test Height; 230mm
- Depth of Throat: 133mm
- Depth of elevating: 240mm
- Size of Base (Approx.): 17×423 mm
- Machine height: 635mm
- Net weight (Kg): 75 Kg