Principal teaching objectives
- Study of the influence of the load, the input temperature, the air flow of the product to process.
- Measurement and control of the input air temperature
- Measurement of the output air temperature
- Measurement of the product temperature
- Measurement of the differential pressure between the upstream and downstream of the distributor
- Measurement of the input flow by anemometric probe
- Product sampling
- Measurement of the input air humidity
- Measurement of the output air humidity
- The air flow will is adjusted by a speed driver controlling the motor of the fan thanks to a potentiometer in the front side of the electrical cabinet.
- The air speed is measured by an anemometric probe.
- The input air temperature is controlled. The stop of the drying is automatic or manual, either according to a level of humidity, or according to a limit product temperature.
- A fan
- A electrical heater
- The input temperature of the air flow control the heater resistance
- A conical vat to the basis of the unit, a distributor, a product vat and an expansion area made of stainless steel AISI 304 with windows in polycarbonate.
- A filtration device at the output of the column
- An air input with coarse filter
- Mechanical locking of the product vat
- Stainless steel frame with aluminium nuts
- Fan with electronic speed driver.
- Pt 100 probe for measurement of the output air temperature with digital display.
- Air Humidity measurement probe with digital display and alarm threshold at the input of the fluidised bed movable before or after the resistance.
- Differential pressure measurement sensor upstream/downstream of the air distributor with digital display.
- Pt 100 probe for measurement of the product temperature with digital display and alarm threshold
- Analogical anemometer with digital display and 4-20 mA output for continuous display of the air speed.
- Battery of heating resistances mounted in a circular duct.
- Pt 100 probe with auto adaptive and programmable PID digital controller, (continuous display of the measure and the set point) for the measurement of the air input temperature
- Air humidity measurement probe at the output with digital display
- Temperature measurement probe at the resistance input
- Air input filter
- Filter at the output of the fluidised bed
- Flexible air trucking for humid and hot air duct to outside
- Electrical cabinet including :
- The ON/OFF switch of the heating resistance
- The temperature controller of the fluidised air input
- The potentiometer controlling the power of the resistances
- The displays of the Pt 100 probes, the humidity probes, the differential pressure sensor
- The potentiometer controlling the air speed
- All transmitters have 4-20 mA output allowing an eventual data acquisition.
Nota : This unit mustn’t be used with solvents or alcohols.
- Dimensions (L x w x h): x 1700 x 700 x 2200 mm
- Electrical power supply: 8 kW / 220 V – single phase – 50 Hz