Flakiness Index tester (1 no)
- Used for Determination of flakiness index of coarse aggregates.
- It consists of a steel frame with a sliding panel having slots of different dimensions.
Los Angeles Abrasion Testing equipment (1 No)
- The machine comprises a hollow cylinder that is mounted on a robust frame on ball bearings.
- A detachable shelf that spreads throughout the inner length of the drum catches the abrasive charge without allowing it to fall on the cover.
- The drum is revolved at a speed of 30-33 RPM through an electric motor by a heavy duty reduction gear.
- Motor is apt for operation on 3 phase, 440 volts, and A.C. supply.
- The unit should be offered with a tray for accumulation of the material with abrasive charge.
- It is also be supplied with 12 nos. hardened steel balls (Abrasive Charge) of 48mm dia.