- Used to determine the resistance to shearing of all types of soil specimens both consolidated and drained, undisturbed or remolded samples.
- The machine can accommodate specimens’ dia. 60, 100 mm, and square 60×60, 100×100 mm.
- The apparatus is equipped with a control closed loop motor with epicycloid reducers. At the beginning of each test, the machine performs an automatic and complete internal check, a position reset with the elimination of all possible positioning errors and all pauses. The input of all the test patterns is achieved by the interaction of the keyboard and the alphanumeric display with self-memory, thus granting infinitesimal resolutions in short times.
- All data are input and stored when the machine is in stand-by, without affecting the specimen under test with quick machine setting.
- RS 232 output for connection to PC
- Display of both speed and displacement with 0.00001 mm resolution
- Shear speed between 0.00001 to 9.99999 mm/minute
- Max shear effort: 5000 N possible on the whole speed range
- Possibility of direct vertical load, or with a lever arm ratio 10:1
- Max vertical direct load: 500N; with lever arm: 5500N
Display and pilot lamps to signal any bad functioning and alarms
- Box group mounted on ball track with high quality antifriction system
- Read value results are immediate and of extreme accuracy
- Supplied with :Shear box, hollow punch and tamper
- Power supply: 230 V A.C. Single Phase 50Hz