- The continuous-flow filter less centrifuge extractor is ideally suited for use in the extraction of mineral fines from bitumen-laden solvents obtained from standard asphalt extraction tests.
- In operation, the solvent suspension is fed through the top funnel into a special aluminum beaker, Using the high, 11,000 rpm centrifugal force, the liquid moves up the beaker wall and out the overflow tube while the solids remain for easy removal at test completion.
- The system allows the continuous feeding of the suspension until the solids- retaining capacity of the beaker is reached.
- The unit is supplied complete with sieves for placement at the top of the inlet funnel.
- Power supply: 220-240V/50Hz