- For use with granular soils for determining the coefficient of permeability via the constant or falling head method for laminar flow of water.
- Acrylic chamber allows viewing.
- Compact & portable unit has manometer tube, scale, and permeameter base attached to a platform.
- Funnel provides adjustable constant head reservoir.
- Spring incorporated into top cap to apply 5-10 Ib. force against top stone or screen to prevent soil density changes.
- End caps & clamping ring of anodized aluminum. Each set complete with:
- Chamber with valves, manometer tube, two funnels, either porous stones of perforated screens, depending on the diameter, and tubing for connection to water source.
- Approx. Ship Wt. 13 lb.