- Used to determine flash and fire points by the Cleveland open-cup method.
- Consists of electric Heater with rheostat, flash point platform with Thermometer holder, test burner and flash cup.
- Utilizes a 1250W-10 amp, nickel-chromium heater with step less variable control for accurate, repeatable, rate-of-rise temperature settings per specifications.
- Heater is enclosed in stainless steel housing with cooling vents.
- Thermometer position is adjustable and provides the ability to raise the thermometer out of the way to facilitate the placement and removal of the test cup.
- Test flame requires a gas supply and the test flame can be adjusted through the use of the built-in needle valve.