• Accurate control of filling and carbonating variables
• Option of filling and crown seal capping and/or screw top capping at a single station
• 30l process vessel, positioned at a convenient height
• Through puts up to 60l/h achievable (2l bottles) .
• Higher through puts possible with add-on filling/capping system.
• Wide range of cans or bottles can be used from 0.15l to in excess of 2.0l.
• Evaluation service for customer cans and bottles
• C02 content in excess of 10g/l can be realised
• Enhanced colour touch screen control with Help facility as standard
• In-bottle pressure measurement allows accurate and reproducible depressurisation
• Many parameters can be automated
• Carbonates foaming products
• Carbonates at any temperature between 4°C and 20°C
• Premix and postmix capability
• Adds protective gases (N2 connection now standard)
• Improved cleaning programs with heater and spray ball
• Fills non-carbonated drinks
|Gas pressure:||0-4 bar|
|Gas content:||0->10 g/l|
|Vessel capacity:||30 litre (certified in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive) (27 litre product capacity)|
|Contact surfaces:||316SS or food grade silicone hose|
|Gasses:||CO2 , N2 or any safe, non-flammable alternatives or mixtures.
During cleaning compressed air is used