The Boiler Control Trainer allow the student to investigate the operation of a steam generation plant and observe a range of boiler control sequences relating to oil or gas fired boilers.
- Designed to provide demonstration and investigation of:
- Automatic operational functioning of an oil/gas fired boiler
- Predetermined faults imposed on the system
- Safety control operation
- Feed water pump control by various methods
- Basic boiler mounted indicating and control systems
- To be supplied with software on CD, Personal Computer, PCI Interface Card including User Guide and driver software on CD, Cables, Interface Card for P7665 and this instruction manual.