Uses frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- Large, backlit 3.5″ x 6″ (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Optional Weather Link data logger and software offer additional analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector Temperature and humidity sensors
- Anemometer with 40′ (12 m) anemometer cable
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- Power adapter for console Mounting hardware
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries
- Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight.
- Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).