- Wide range of coring bits with fixed standard coupling available
- Vertical screw feet
- Robust, compact and portable
- Coring range: up to 200 mm dia
- Coring range up to 200 mm dia
- 6 HP, 4-stroke high quality petrol engine
- 4 stabilizing feet
- Supply with Thin wall diamond bits with bronze welded sectors suitable either for concrete or asphalt
The Laboratory Coring Machine is capable of achieving a large range of spindle speeds to provide optimum performance when preparing test specimens, regardless of the properties of the material being sampled. All accessories are included (water swivel, drip pan, sample holder, and core barrels for coring 100 mm (4 inch) specimens. Other standard or custom barrels are also available.
The main feature that sets this coring machine above any other is the force/stroke control to optimize feeding rates for superior performance when coring material, which is not homogeneous.