The selection of proper aggregate for a given application is essential to attain the desired quality. Various characteristics are required to be determined for the selection of appropriate aggregate from the wide range available. Aggregate crushing value test apparatus is used for measuring resistance of an aggregate to crushing. Made of Mild Steel comprising of:
- Cylindrical Cell, 150mm internal dia x 130 to 140mm height.
- Plunger, 148mm dia x 100 to 115mm height.
- Base Plate, 200 to 230mm square x 6mm thickness.
- Tamping Rod, 16mm dia x 450 to 600mm length.
- Metal Measure, 110mm internal dia x 180mm height.